JOB DESCRIPTION :
charge and maintain a record of the activities happening in and around the
hotel premises for the guests. Providing exceptional levels of
guest service throughout the guests’ stay.Duties & Responsibilities:
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Day /Weekly / Monthly Activities schedule to be
- Hosting day to day contest for all age groups
- Hosting Weekly once theme-based events with
- Hosting Weekly minimum one musical theme event
- Hosting daily evening entertainment
- Adding minimum 2 newer experiential activities
for guests in every Quarter
- Achieve monthly and yearly targets
- Close monitor of store indent
- Monthly Departmental inventory
- Drive and implement corporate social activities
at the hotel/resort
- Special Events contract agreements with vendors
to be made minimum three months’ prior such as –Holi, Diwali, Christmas, New
- Organize Full Day and Half Day Spiritual and
Historical City Tours.
- Organize Inter-City Tours.
- Organize Water Sports Activities.
- Organize Marine/Aquatic Life & Coral Reef
- Organize Bird-Watching and Feeding Tours.
- Organize Sunrise & Sunset Watching Tours.
- Organize Star-Gazing Tours.
- Organize Cycling Tours.
- Organize Guided Archery Sessions.
- Organize Private and Group Yoga Sessions.
- Organize Private and Group Meditation Sessions.
- Organize Outdoor Picnic Activities and Guest
- Appear confident, well-groomed and dressed in a
- Act with integrity.
- Communicate effectively.
- Fair and firm management abilities with high
- Strong Administration skills.
- Energetic, physically fit, approachable,
flexible and creative.
- Pro-active approach to follow local and
international industry progress and activities.
- Provide instinctive service and be
- Be well versed in the Associate Profile, belong
to team, evolve and grow, deliver and win and attract and retain great talent.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Take Initiative.
- Be innovative.
- Financially savvy.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop associates.
Train the trainer skills.
- Budgeting, Forecasting and expenses
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as a minimum
- Knowledge of Hotel standards.
- Good Leadership Skills.